Business Process Development
INITIATE. Assess current and desired state and develop an end-to-end solution.
Get your IT Service Management program off on the right foot with a comprehensive assessment and analysis of the gap between current capabilities and business needs — and establish a clear roadmap across people, process, and technology to bridge that gap.
- Vision and Strategy – Determine your specific goals and the path to achieve them.
- Maturity Assessment – Understand where you are today and the gap between current and desired state.
- Best-practice Assessment – Optimize your IT processes based on expert recommendations.
- Business Adoption – Prepare users and management to embrace and use the solution being implemented.
- Process Development – Define, develop and adopt new IT Service Management processes.
- Operational Sustainment – Develop a continual improvement plan to maintain the functionality of your ITSM solution.