ITSM, ITAM, IT Consumerization
EasyVista designs and develops industry leading service management solutions that encompass the full breadth of IT Service Management, while also going beyond to deliver a wide range of non-IT services to employees, suppliers or customers. And we do it without code, leaving the end-user with a rich user interface and simplified ’App Store’ experience. These enterprise services are then accessible from any device and integrated with company policies such as security, privacy, compliance, etc.
- Become the “Chief Service Provider” that modern organizations require.
- General custom service applications without any coding.
- Maintain the necessary controls while your end-users feel are empowered.
- Ensure that availability, security, interoperability, and compliance requirements are enforced and maintained.
EasyVista IT Service Manager
- The best user experience and the highest ROI on the market.
- A solution for the ‘BYOD/BYOA’ world: quick to deploy, easily adapted, and cost effective.
- Available both as SaaS and On Premise. Meets the needs of ITIL, COBIT, DevOPS, or Agile.
- Verified by Pink Elephant, fully certified in all ITIL processes.
- EasyVista ITAM: Provides complete control of your assets with discovery, inventory, capacity, availability, software license management, and configuration management (CMDB).
EasyVista IT Service and Asset Management
- Keep track of workstations, services, and laptops as well as mobile devices, BYOB policies, cloud, remote workers, and multifaceted business systems with ease.
Easy Vista Discovery Management
- Consistent and automatic equipment and software discovery without manual input.
- Automated centralization of results on single server using secure and standard protocols FTP, SFTP, and SMTP.
- Compression and encryption of data.
- Minimized network load.
- Automated logging of changes between inventories.
- Recommended by the Business Software Association for license management.
- Almost limitless software programs recognized, with the option to add proprietary programs.
- Turnkey dashboard allows you to identify insufficient antivirus software, unauthorized software, under-performing workstations, and more.
- Automated population of the CMDB.
EasyVista Inventory Management
- Know what assets are deployed, their interdependencies, usage and financial assessments.
- Plan for renewals, upgrades, and compliance audits.
EasyVista Software License Management
- Support aimed at standardizing active assets for Software management policies.
- Compare licenses purchased and software installed with discrepancy identification.
- Analyze discrepancies between license versions installed and those purchased for managing upgrade and downgrade rights.
- Several software tracking levels: installed, authorized, used, minimal versions.
- Preparation and tracking of software migrations.
- Flexible, comprehensive, advanced software detection rules that can be adapted to license agreement rules.
EasyVista Configuration Management
- Graphical visualization technology provides a centralized and comprehensive picture of the IT infrastructure.
- Control availability in real-time.
- Simplify incident and problem resolution.
- Plan change requests.
- Simulate impact of unavailability on service commitments.
EasyVista Capacity Management
- Identify resources that will be affected by a chance, and the simulation tools that will gauge the impact on capacity.
EasyVista Availability Management
- Get complete control over availability.
- Define a target availability rate and compare it instantly with actual rates to identify discrepancies.
- High-performing, complex availability indicators (MTBF, MTTR, MTBSI, MTRS).
- Measure the impact of downtime on service level commitments using simulation.
Request a Free Demo
Learn more about our services by getting in touch with a live representative.